Welcome

This is my personal hentai gallery, Hentai Foundry being strict and Deviant Art not accepting adult artworks, I decided to post my drawings on a blog. Here you can see stuff I draw and color myself. Please do not steal, if you want to use something on my page, please ask first.

Enjoy! ;)

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Super Prisonner

My latest pic, I'm getting the hang of shading correctly and I'm pretty satisfied of this one. As usual, I avoided having to draw hands (I hate those), maybe one day I'll start practicing hands seriously so I can open up more creative options.

As you can see, super heroes, though powerful and cunning, can always get outwit by their enemies and this poor heroine here got unlucky and is now being "tortured" in a dark basement. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment