Welcome

This is my personal hentai gallery, Hentai Foundry being strict and Deviant Art not accepting adult artworks, I decided to post my drawings on a blog. Here you can see stuff I draw and color myself. Please do not steal, if you want to use something on my page, please ask first.

Enjoy! ;)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rosalina and her alien friend

A request from Harmonie-Rosalina, for his Rosalina collection on his blog. I hesitated at first, since I don't usually draw known characters well (I mostly do OCs) but it did end up pretty good, in my opinion. Not totally satisfied with some parts but oh well ... ;) Now, Rosa's going to have some fun with that tentacle-armed futa chick. :D

You may want to check out Harmonie-Rosalina's collection, there's some pretty nice pics, even some futa:

http://rosalinaxgirl.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah.. You have a pretty nice blog and I was surprised when I see your stuff, you say all was rejected but it don"t look so bad... You have an interesting style and good level, just increase it a little and you can publish easily in hf... Oh yeah... ^^

    Thanks again for this drawing, I was happy you accept drawn Rosalina and don"t worry about pics rejected, you start to have a pretty good level, don"t stop in that way... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood why HF rejected some of my stuff, even though I've seen some pretty crappy stuff in there. but oh well ..

    My pleasure, really, first time I get a request from someone. ^^ Maybe I'll start drawing known characters instead of just OCs. :) Glad you like my stuff. ^^

    ReplyDelete