Welcome

This is my personal hentai gallery, Hentai Foundry being strict and Deviant Art not accepting adult artworks, I decided to post my drawings on a blog. Here you can see stuff I draw and color myself. Please do not steal, if you want to use something on my page, please ask first.

Enjoy! ;)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Melissa Gardner

A pic I'm pretty proud of, even had a story behind it. Basically, Melissa is a well-known actress in the future and there was one man, a scientist, who was obsessed by her. When Melissa got involved in a car accident and pronounced dead, the scientist couldn't believe it and decided to try and do the impossible: bring her back to life through technology. So now, Melissa lives with mechanical part and decided to show her gratitude to the scientist, who gladly accepted. Melissa found hard to accept what she had become but isn't a second chance at life a good enough reward for the price she had to pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment